We are Permanently Move to www.VUpk.net Please Join us there.

ENG101 GDB Spring 2012 solution

Friday 22 June 2012
Moon has always been idealized by “Men of Letters” but scientific reality presents a totally different picture.’’ Would you like to visit the moon even today? Why or why not?
OR
“Our present time is indeed a criticizing and critical time, hovering between the wish, and the inability to believe. Our complaints are like arrows shot up into the air at no target and with no purpose they only fall back upon our own heads and destroy ourselves.’’
Solution:
I wouldn’t want to visit the moon even if I were offered a free round-trip. For one thing, the trip is just too dangerous. For another, there isn’t much to see when you get there. It is just a great big desert. You can see more interesting sights at the Grand Canyon and get much better accommodations. Another adverse factor about visiting the moon is that you have to wear all that heavy clothing, and it must be unpleasant trying to walk around with such low gravity. You can see everything you should want to see about the moon by watching the moving pictures taken by the astronauts who actually went there. Everything about a trip to the moon must be unpleasant, such as eating, sleeping, living in cramped quarters, wearing stifling clothing, breathing out of oxygen tanks–and what about going to the bathroom? The best thing about the moon is that you must get a great view
Another Solution:
I would love to land on moon because it’s like an adventure. I would be able to learn something new. It would be fun to float and bounce and feel like I am flying. I might be able to do the moonwalk.  Touching, sensing and inspecting moon will create astonishing feelings in me, the moments I would like to save forever.
Exploring new rocks, atmosphere and sand will give me exceptional pleasure. Wearing a spacesuit and jumping all over the place like monkeys will be awesome too. Heck I am even ready to pay billions of Rupees for this thrilling and amazing trip. I cannot enjoy this kind of journey on whole earth. If I had the choice to live on moon or on earth and moon had internet access I would absolutely stay there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...